2004 : BA in Fine Arts, Painting and Photography, University of Guanajuato, Mexico.
2011.- Vermont Studio Center fellowship supported Dedalus Foundation.
2009. -NYFA, Mentoring Program for Immigrant Artists.
2001, 2005- Represented by FONCA, Mexico (National Fund for the Culture and the Arts)
2014. - Twelve 21 Gallery. Orlando, FL.
- Pseudo Empire Gallery. Buswick, Brooklyn. NY.
- 45 Broadway Lobby Gallery. Chashama Venues, NYC. - Storefront Ten Eyck Gallery. Buswick, Brooklyn. NY.
2010. - Stand Pipe Gallery, East Chelsea, NYC.
-“ExtraESTETICA-Exploitation”, Chashama Venues, NYC.
GROUP EXHIBITIONS (Selected).
2013. - WAH Bridges Bushwick. WAH Center, November. Brooklyn
- The 4heads Collective. New York Design Center NYC
- Jesús Gallardo Gallery. Gto. Mexico
- Storefront, Bushwick, Brooklyn. NY
2009. “33 Open Doors”, Newark, NJ. EU
-“Nyktomorph” Curious Matter Gallery, Jercey City NJ.
- D.U.M.B.O Art Under Bridge Festival, September, Brooklyn NY.
- Governors Island Art Fair, September, New York City.
2007. -Series of paintings for el Bajío Bank, México
2003. -“Ashland” Permanent Mural conceived in Ashland, Oregon, USA. And completed in the Ashland Hall, University of Guanajuato, Mexico
- “Un Sitio de Paso”, painting commissioned by the mayor of Ashland, USA, for the City Library private collection